Friday 17 June 2016

Some Things I am Thankful for

I know we have made a lot of people cry with us recently, so on the start of this Sabbath, I wanted to share some things I am thankful for.

1.  Its Sabbath, and we get to rest
2.  God is a God of love and freedom
3.  Sin and sickness will one day be no more
4.  I am married to a beautiful woman who loves God, my family, and me with all her heart
5.  I have parents who raised me to fear God
6.  I am part of a worldwide church that believes the Bible, and encourages freedom of thought and difference of opinion.
7.  Freedom to worship
8.  To be part of a dedicated and talented group of medical missionaries at Malamulo Hospital
9.  Caleb will be 1 month-old tomorrow
10.  Georgia Peaches
11.  Michigan sunsets
12.  The Rocky Mountains
13.  Yellowstone
14.  Pretty rocks
15.  God’s promises, particularly Romans 8:28 today.
16.  Eternal life
17.  Gardening
18.  The generosity and support of friends
19.  Computers and the internet
20.  Eden Valley Institute of Wellness
21.  Modern Medicine
22.  That Shallena does not have any cancer in her bones, brain, or lungs
23.  Air to breathe
24.  Water to drink
25.  Family love and support
26.  Kai and Kristi Steele
27.  That our church values Education, Health Care, and Mission
28.  Abigail
29.  Jedidiah
30.  Kittens and puppies (to make children happy)
31.  Fishing
32.  The generosity of strangers
33.  Izod seaside poplin short sleeve shirts
34.  That we are not alone
35.  The Bible
36.  Electricity
37.  Running water
38.  Cherries and blueberries
39.  Malawi Mangoes
40.  The Shanti Ruth Pediatric Fund at Malamulo Hospital, and all the lives it has saved
41.  Intimacy
42.  Miracles
43.  Ceiling fans
44.  Disposable diapers
45.  Healing
46.  Prayer
47.  Peace in the middle of a storm
48.  Love in the midst of grief
49.  Companionship

50.  Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment